“Skillshot” is one of the game’s unique features. It which rewards the player for killing opponents in the most creative and destructive ways possible. Points are rewarded by various actions, such as killing enemies in midair, making use of environmental hazards or utilizing a weapon’s distinct feature. The more complicated or unusual the skillshot, the more points players acquire. Points are used as currency at “dropkits” scattered across the planet to purchase firearms, ammunition and upgrades. The dropkits include a shop, a skillshot checklist, and gameplay statistics.
The player can carry up to three firearms, the assault rifle is the default one and is always carried. Bulletstorm uses a recharging health system, in which damage to the player is reflected by the screen turning red, and the player quickly returns to full health when not taking damage.
Developer: People Can Fly , Epic Games, Inc.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 26 Feb, 2011
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
- Memory: 1.5GB
- Hard Disk Space: 9 GB available
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Network: Internet (TCP/IP) connection
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Processor: QuadCore 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or ATI Radeon 4870