One thing that makes me uncomfortable when playing this game is a very rigid camera controls. The movement of the camera out of showing the characters to which shows what is in front of the camera lens smartphone still not taste good to use.
Beyond all the things that you’ve encountered, you will find some playable high.tarecgosa who make Act 2 feels different than his first Act. It’s a shame some playable high.tarecgosa is not supported by a good quality sound effects. The quality of the animation is also sometimes inconsistent that make the experience is supposed to be funny even spooky. But overall, there was little development of the good than the first Act of DreadOut.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 64 bits
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / AMD Radeon HD 3830 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM min 128 Bit
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible